Monday, July 21, 2008

It's all on the up........

I only want to post stuff that is positive from now on, happy, happy, happy stuff. I actually started this blog of mine so I would have somewhere to put song lyrics I liked, photos and new words and phrases that I wanted to remember. I have a habit of jotting this stuff down on post it notes, and either forgetting where I put them or hiding them from myself particularly well so that I never see them again.

I found a song by Superchicks on the Internet called "We Live" - the gist of the song is even though tragedies and horrible things happen in our lives we have to appreciate our lives, and the people in our lives even more. We're still here so live it.

"We live, we love, we forgive and never give up
Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above
And today we remember to live and to love."

Maybe a bit corny, but hey, it's my blog.

No comments: